Webinar: Current funding opportunity for Norwegian businesses within robotics/drones in I&M
Note that this webinar is for Norwegian businesses.
There are several good reasons why SMEs or slightly bigger companies should apply to the 1st call:
- if you are a Technology Developer you have the opportunity to bring your innovative technology closer to the market (from TRL 5 to 7),
- if you are a Services/Product Provider in the field of Inspection and Maintenance for Infrastructures you can develop new products or services or to innovate the existing ones,
- if you are a System Integrator you have the opportunity to enlarge your application field,
as a micro-consortium you can receive financial support up to € 300K for innovative proposals,
- you can find complementary companies among Technology Developers, Service/Product Providers and System Integrators to develop your innovative business together,
- the RIMA consortium will assist you free of charge during the execution of your experiment with Technical Services (consultancy, lab facilities etc), Business Services (organisation, finance, ethics, legal etc.) and Mentoring Services to facilitate a smooth path to bring your innovation onto the market.
Why to join the webinar?
The webinar will guide interested companies towards the application to the call. This the first RIMA call for proposals and the objectives of the webinar are:
- clarify the RIMA network tasks and the way the RIMA networks aims to support start-ups and SMEs in the I&M field;
- clarify the purposes of the RIMA call for proposals and explain what the intention with financing experiments is to validate technologies in the I&M sector;
- clarify the guidelines and the modality for the application to the first RIMA call for proposals.
The webinar will be open for questions from the attendees.