Theme Development Workshops (TDW) on “Trusted AI – The Future of Creating Ethical and Responsible AI Systems”
Thematic panels and workshops for researchers and industry representatives on AI trends supporting the community in defining the strategic research agenda and innovation roadmap.
What is a Theme Development Workshop?
- A one-day workshop with a limited number of pre-selected participants.
- Workshop programme consisting of plenary presentations and focused discussions in smaller groups and breakout sessions.
- Key objective is to elaborate common goals between academia and industry to define a strategic AI research and innovation roadmap for a particular industry sector or relevant societal topic (e.g., climate change).
Who should participate?
- Strategic thinkers and AI researchers from industry as well as academic institutions and other interested parties
- Stakeholders and experts open to discuss and contribute long-term strategic topics and challenges as well as more focused short-to mid-term activities
- At all career stages and levels from all over Europe to include multiple and different perspectives
Which topics and industry sectors have been planned?
- Public Sector (e.g., trustworthy AI systems and services for public administration) – see PDF
- Mobility & Transportation (e.g., trustworthy AI for autonomous driving) – see PDF
- Healthcare (e.g., trustworthy AI to support personalized treatment) – see PDF
- Smart Industry/ Manufacturing (e.g., automated AI in large-scale industrial contexts) – see PDF
- AI: Mitigating Bias & Disinformation – see PDF
- Energy & Sustainability – Register now for 23 February 2023
- Trusted AI – Save the date for 13 September 2023
- IT Software & Services – plan for 2023
- Finance & Insurance – plan for 2023