Learn how to win 248k€ European grants to accelerate production, while getting access to cutting edge technologies (part II)
Robotics, agile manufacturing and digitisation are driving new opportunities for manufacturing businesses. They are more than buzzwords – they are shaping more cost-efficient and productive ways to generate growth.
Join DIH² webinar organised by BLUMORPHO to find out more.
The partners of DIH² will share with you during this open web-meeting more details on:
– Who can access 248K € as European grant ?
– How to apply to the second stage ?
– What is FIWARE ? How it works?
– The DIH² Digital Platform
– DIH² Technology transfer experiments
– How to gain visibility and potential strategic partnerships at European level ?
– Q&A to ask your questions directly to the DIH² partners
Discover how you can leverage the financial and technical support of the DIH² project to enable your business to benefit from new manufacturing technologies.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 824964.