Co-creation workshop on robotics in inspection and maintenance
Robots are revolutionizing society and the use of robotic solutions in Inspection and maintenance has enormous potential to transform our lives for the better – but only if they are accepted and trusted by society.
The co-creation workshop seeks to bring together robot developers and manufactures with end-users and stakeholders to discuss the societal aspects of specific robotics solutions and co-create ideas for improvements. The workshop is part of the European funded project Robotics4EU which aims to ensure a more widespread adoption of robots by addressing user need and societal acceptance.
During the workshop, we will divide all participants into approximately ten different groups to focus their discussion on one specific robot at each table.
Each group will consist of 4-7 people:
- 1-2 representatives from the company/project developing or manufacturing the robot
- 3 or more participants who are potential end-users or stakeholders of the robot.
- A facilitator
After an introduction, the groups will use a discussion tool developed by the Danish Board of Technology to engage in discussions on how to prepare the robots for society.
Registration and welcome coffee
10:00 – 12:30
First workshop session
– Pitch of the robots
– Groups will be using an interactive discussion game to explore different themes within the topics: Data, Legal, Socio-economic, Environment and Human experience.
12:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 15:00
Second workshop session
– Testing Robotics4EU’s online assesement tool.
In addition to the planned workshop program there will be plenty of opportunities to network and collaborate with fellow participants.
*Small adjustments to the final agenda might happen as we apporach the event.
2628 BC Delft
Who is this event for?
The co-creation workshop seeks to bring together robot developers and manufacturers with end-users and stakeholders to discuss the societal aspects of specific robotics solutions and co-create ideas for improvements.
If you identify yourself within one of these categories, we encourage you to join us at the co-creation workshop.
- Robot Developers: If you are involved in developing, designing, or manufacturing robotic solutions within the domain of inspection and maintenance, this workshop provides a platform for you to showcase your work and receive valuable feedback from potential end-users and stakeholders. At the workshop we will be choosing up to 10 robotics solutions as cases for the discussions if you would like to represent a robot at the workshop, please indicate this in your registration under the question about your relation to the topic or reach out to us on email@example.com .
- End-Users: If you are a potential end-user of robotics solutions or a stakeholder in the field of inspection and maintenance, this event offers an opportunity to engage with robot developers and manufacturers, voice your needs and concerns, and contribute to the discussion on societal aspects of robotics.
- Buyers and Stakeholders: If you are responsible for procurement decisions or have a vested interest in the adoption and impact of robotics in inspection and maintenance, attending this workshop will give you and opportunity to discuss the challenges and opportunities in this domain.
- Experts and Researchers: If you are an expert or researcher in the field of the non-technichal aspects of robotics and/or inspection and maintenance, your insights and expertise can contribute to the discussions and co-creation of ideas during the workshop.