The 2nd RIMA Open Call to be launched on the 15th December
During the 2nd Open Call, RIMA will support the development and deployment of robotics I&M applications with grants for one type of eligible actions: Robotics Innovation Experiment (RIE). Robotics Innovation Experiment (RIE) consists of developing, testing and validating the technical and economic viability of a robotic system prototype demonstrated in an operational environment.
There are several good reasons why SMEs or slightly bigger companies should apply for this call:
- If you are a Technology Developer, you have the opportunity to bring your innovative technology closer to market (from TRL 5 to 7).
- If you are a provider of services or products in the field of Inspection and Maintenance for Infrastructures, you have the opportunity to develop new products or services or to innovate the existing ones.
- If you are a System Integrator, you can enlarge your application field.
- As a mini consortium, you can receive financial support up to € 150K for innovative proposals.
- You can find complementary companies among Technology Developers, Service/Product providers and System Integrators to develop your innovative business together.
The RIMA consortium will assist you free of charge during the execution of your experiment with Technical Services (consultancy, lab facilities, etc.), Business Services (organisation, finance, ethics, legal, etc.), and Mentoring Services to facilitate a smooth path to bring your innovation to the market.
Read more information about the call, including the guide for applicants, here.